Getting out in front of the issue is our main objective when it comes to planning for college. Our philosophy is rooted in preparation and educating our clients so the only thing that will surprise you is how smoothly the process can go. The benchmarks of our system include:
- Save ON the cost of college, not just FOR college
- Graduate with manageable student loan debt
- Pay for college without stealing from retirement
- Help end the student loan crisis
- Raise the bar for college funding advice
- Adhere to the College Pre-Approval (TM) process
- Empower families to make informed choices
- Know what is an affordable school before it's too late
All hypothetical projections assume a 6% return and monthly compounding interest.
Taxable projections assume a 15% tax rate applies every year, which reduces the average annual return to 5.10%.
While your child prepares for their first day of high school, graduation may seem like a long way away. But take the opportunity to get a head start by preparing for the cost of a college or University while they are still underclassmen. Once Senior year rolls around there will be a tight schedule of applications, financial aid, and scholarship processes to help guide them through, so plan ahead with our 6 Steps.