Getting out in front of the issue is our main objective when it comes to planning for college. Our philosophy is rooted in preparation and educating our clients so the only thing that will surprise you is how smoothly the process can go. The benchmarks of our system include:
- Empower families to take advantage of lesser known strategies and resources
- Ensure student graduates with manageable student loans
- Help end the student loan crisis one family at a time
- Implement the College Pre-Approval (TM) process
- Save ON the cost of college, not just FOR college
- Help families understand how to leverage financial aid
- Pay for college without delaying retirement goals
All hypothetical projections assume a 6% return and monthly compounding interest.
Taxable projections assume a 15% tax rate applies every year, which reduces the average annual return to 5.10%.
While your child prepares for their first day of high school, graduation may seem like a long way away. But take the opportunity to get a head start by preparing for the cost of a college or University while they are still underclassmen. Once Senior year rolls around there will be a tight schedule of applications, financial aid, and scholarship processes to help guide them through, so plan ahead with our 6 Steps.