College Pre-Approval (TM) Process
Getting out in front of the issue is our main objective when it comes to planning for college. Our philosophy is rooted in preparation and educating our clients so the only thing that will surprise you is how smoothly the process can go. The benchmarks of our system include:
- Save ON the cost of college tuition, not just FOR college
- Selecting the right 529 college savings plan and managing the investments
- Help families understand how to get merit and need based financial aid
- Determine the net cost of tuition - you shouldn't always pay the sticker price
- Empower families to take advantage of certain tax credits and deductions
- Asset shifting strategies, which can be especially beneficial to business owners
- Ensure students graduate with manageable student loans
- Pay for college without delaying retirement and other lifestyle goals
LEARN HOW OUR WAY IS DIFFERENT
While your child prepares for their first day of high school, graduation may seem like a long way away. But take the opportunity to get a head start by preparing for the cost of a college or University while they are still underclassmen. Once Senior year rolls around there will be a tight schedule of applications, financial aid, and scholarship processes to help guide them through, so plan ahead with our 6 Steps.
Interested in finding out how we can help?
Start Saving asap
All hypothetical projections assume a 6% return and monthly compounding interest.
Taxable projections assume a 15% tax rate applies every year, which reduces the average annual return to 5.10%.